What are these stones called? (in the UK)

These stones

I'd like to build something like this, but I have no idea how to get started getting those stones / bricks, mainly because i don't know what they're called.

I'd need something tapered like that, so I can make a circle, pretty much like in that photo.

If you'd also have a recommendation on who I could buy them from, that'd be as cheap as possible, that'd be great (based in London, would need delivery here)

submitted by /u/dmagliola
[link] [comments]


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s